Saturday, July 16, 2011

Apholstry? Upholstry......You Say Tomato, I Say Tah-Ma-Toe.




Okay, so remember, I pretty much suck at blogs n stuff...Making up words? What I do best. Apohlstry......That's how I roll, so anyhoo, here is the newly upohlstered (stoopid word) cushions....When the dude (and not Jeff Bridges, although that would have been AWESOME) took off the 80's print on the cushions, he found 2 other materials....One of which was the original material before he busted on our new fab fabric......ENJOY! We will needs curtains, so MUM and I will be watching the Joanne's ad so we can go in and wait in line with 40 other people while some emo kid cuts our 40% off fabric for us.

1 comment:

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Hehheeeee, keep a close eye on the fabric cutter, a bargain is a bargain and more fabric is always needed for curtains. Good luck!! xo